The new beach townhomes at The Grove at Fenwick Island offer everything you could ask for in a second home, family vacation home, or well-deserved retirement retreat.
Life at The Grove
If you’ve experienced the laid-back lifestyle of Bethany, Dewey, and Rehoboth beaches, you’ll love The Grove at Fenwick Island. It’s the perfect mix of fun and relaxation for family vacations, leisurely retirement days, and beach adventures of every kind.
Aside from its ideal location near the Fenwick Island beaches, the bay, and popular Rehoboth Beach and Bethany Beach, The Grove at Fenwick Island offers the added benefits of living in the tax-friendly state of Delaware.
- Only 2.8 miles from beautiful Fenwick Island beaches
- The bay and boating lifestyle are just outside your door!
- No sales tax!
- Low real estate property taxes
- Relatively low Delaware income tax rates
- No personal property tax onboats, RVs, or automobiles
- School tax discounts for retirees
- No state tax on Social Security